Habbakuk: A Prophet’s Journey to Faith
Five messages by Michael L. Gowens
Habakkuk’s name means “to wrestle” and this little book shows how he grappled, or wrestled, with some very complex questions. Habakkuk is the story of one man’s journey from perplexity to peace, from fear to faith. This little three chapter book begins in the valley but ends on the mountaintop. It starts with a question mark and concludes with an exclamation point. Perhaps you are currently troubled in soul because of adverse circumstances in your life. It may be that the prophet’s experience may help you, as you wrestle with some difficult questions, to move from perplexity to peace.
1. Why Doesn’t God Do Something? – Hab. 1:1-2 (50:45)
2. The Prophet’s Perplexity – Hab. 1:3-14 (55:20)
3. How Shall We Then Live? – Hab. 2 (59:50)
4. Peace in Him, Come What May – Hab. 3:17-19 (54:00)
5. I Will Rejoice in Thy Salvation – Heb. 3:16-19 (55:00)